Sunday, September 22, 2013

Everything will be alright !!

(Everything will be alright)
So simple a word,
Such a simple thought,
But it's not what it seems like;
Just a simple dot.

Same pain all over again,
Same story arise,
Who says history doesn't repeat itself?
Ask those who are in the midst of that strife.

'Everything will be alright,'
Such a lame, annoying thing to say.
When my world is falling apart daily,
It's not for the comfort I pray.

Give me the answers,
The reasons unspoken,
Give me the justice, my heart is broken.
Show me the equality,
Show me 'yes I can live',
Don't give me just words,
Don't you shove me in a crib.

And when I can breathe,
In a world which is choking,
When I can blossom in the muck all soaking.
Every morning when I won't be getting up with another day to fight,
Then and only then tell me that 'everything will be just alright.'

No comments:

Post a Comment