Sunday, September 22, 2013

I wana grow old with You oh! Lord (song)

1)
You take me Lord,
You mold me up,
You give me peace & joy,
oh! You fill my cup.

I come to You,
just as I am,
oh use me Lord,
in the name of the Lamb.

ch:-
I wana grow old with You oh! Lord,
I wana giv my life into Your hands.
Am dieing out without Your embrace,
come fill me up with Your mercy & grace.
I wana b victorious in Your name,
I wana overcome,resist to the point of bloodshed.
Take my life & use it for Your glory,
I lay it down,here I am,take my potter this clay.
I wana grow old with You oh! Lord,
I wana grow old with You.

2)
I crave for You,
for You alone.
Come wrap me tight,
all weak I’ve grown.

Your love binds fast,
teary eyed I come,
arms spread open wide,
oh You call me ‘son’.

ch: I wana------clay.
I wana------old with You.
I wana grow old with You oh Lord,
I wana grow old with You.
©

No comments:

Post a Comment