Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Chat with My Conscience


Can you see the pain i try so hard to hide?
:I see it in your eyes.
I try to laugh,I try to smile.
:Your smile doesn't seem to go for miles.
I'm enjoying life and living it queen size.
:Your enjoyment seems fake and tears roll down your cheeks in disguise.
I've faced the mountain and conquered it,see.
:You're running from those memories so just forget them and let it be.
I've pulled myself together and I'm moving on.
:Oh stop escaping from your thoughts now,I see you stuck right there,your past like a garment you have worn.
I can't defend myself anymore,you have blown my cover.
:Rise up and see your life's new sun,make your days full of cheer;You have the will,you have the power.
Oh if I only had wings I would fly away to a land completely new.
:Remember you're a warrior;win the fights with the invisibles,a gift possessed by only a few...Oh now come'on do the due.

2 comments:

  1. nice way you focalized your thoughts; it's the best by you i think , carry on

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much..its nice 2 c sum comments..

    ReplyDelete