Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Dreamland


MY DREAMLAND




My land will be a land of love, and only love,

No wars for money, no wars for hatred,

But where I’ll b happy like the pure dove.

My land will have a beautiful li’l home,

In the lovely old woods where sweet cherubs roam.

My garden will be full of the world’s most beautiful and lovely flowers,

And I’ll often go to appreciate the calm blue sea from the near by tower.

I’ll live freely there and will go for a walk every eve on the beach,

Until... someone will come in who’ll make my every moment to seize.

We’ll be together forever with no one to set us worlds apart,

And we’ll love each other forever with all our heart.

The dusk of my life will come floating down too fast,

But I’ll always pray till the end that may I sleep after him so he may not have to weep over my love forever till every dawn that his life will cast.

So... this will be my dreamland,

Where I’ll softly rest in the sinking sand…

No comments:

Post a Comment