Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Last Topic


THE LAST TOPIC




The words were still flying high yielding the bond of friendship,
The bond was just at stake but someone poured in love unzipped.
For me just to take out and realize,
That this someone wants more joy from life.

The joys were still blooming but fast asleep,
When the last hour came rushing through, like the waters so deep.
This is my last verse oh! Friend,
All for you as you are the beginning and the end.

The beauty of my rhymes were still hidden from you,
The depth of my friendship was written a due.
When I shall write about the stars all new,
About the funny, loved gestures you do.
When your dependence on me just grew,
But so rude will be the last, I never knew.

The last topic, the last breadth, the last beat, the last death;
The last beginning of the last end and the last best pal from all the friends.
To you I’ll never say a final adieu,
Cause ‘my life’, that someone who poured love in the beginning till the end, it’s only you, it’s only you...

No comments:

Post a Comment